December 13th, 2016
Inside Sales Executive
This position is responsible for engaging Sendio prospects in sales opportunities by originating, managing, qualifying, and closing sales created from various marketing programs and individual prospecting efforts. You will be responsible and accountable for achieving assigned monthly performance goals, as well as supporting the team’s performance goals. In addition, you must be able to react quickly to changes to existing sales and marketing plans and/or new initiatives.
- Make outbound telephone calls to prospects, customers and resellers to identify, manage and close sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed quota expectations on new business targets.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving/exceeding assigned sales targets
- Work closely with appropriate channel partners to develop & close new business opportunities
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information including forecasts held in these systems
- Provides timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales in salesforce.com.
- Coordinate and participate in product demonstrations and POCs.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales monthly/quarterly to management.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- 2+ years of sales experience in software sales or other high tech environment
- Previous experience in messaging security and SaaS a huge plus
- Experience using salesforce.com a strong plus.
- Strong prospecting, phone and communication skills mandatory
- Ability to react positively and effectively in a high pressure environment; accountability for performance goals & objectives
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and able to work well individually and within a team atmosphere
- Strong skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
Sendio offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off, and more. EOE.
Submit your resume in PDF format to: [email protected]